Thursday 31 December 2009

Planet Sound Gone!

Planet Sound Teletext Is Gone!

Have a Happy New Year Everyone.

The last couple of weeks saw the demise of Planet Sound, the Channel 4 Teletext music magazine. I've been reading it for more years than I can actually remember and I can tell you it is going to be a sad miss not being able to read it anymore.

I actually got a contribution on screen (only my second ever sent!) just a day before Michael Jackson died - it would have never got on after that! Teletext as a whole will probably be obsolete soon. Shame, I really liked it! :-(

..and Jesus - I was within an inch of kicking the TV through the wall when Fernando fuckin' Torres scored in the third minute of injury time. There was no way we deserved to lose that - I just hope that after the Arsenal thrashing we're not going to go into freefall like last season!

See you in 2010.

"Sonic.gif"

No comments: