Tuesday 28 July 2009

New Villa Home

New Nike Aston Villa Home Shirt 2009/2010

I think Nike have gone for the "if it ain't broke" attitude with our home shirt.



The ONLY difference between this and last season's if the round collar and a small amount of blue piping on the shoulders. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the kit's colours or traditional appearance which is great. I hope it's just complete chance that Ashley Young is the only player not smiling for the photo.....

I do think that charging people £45 for what is almost a carbon copy of last season's is a bit rich though.

A few new players holding the f*cking thing up might be nice - last season we had a squad which was universally accepted as being too small for a league and cup challenge. We are three players DOWN on that number after losing Martin Laursen, Lard-Arse Barry and now Zat Knight.

Our lone summer signing can't walk properly and won't be playing until December so excuse me if I don't count him at the moment.

I'm assuming by this lack of activity that we won't be taking the Europa League/UEFA Cup too seriously again then?

No comments: