Sunday 23 May 2010

Well Done Ian Holloway

Ian Holloway - Sometimes The Good Guys Win



I was really pleased for Ian Holloway yesterday.

I've followed his career since he was at Bristol Rovers as the boss and always loved his TV interviews. It's nice to see a real, honest, genuine guy like him get success and I wish him and Blackpool all the best in the Premier League next season. Listening to his after match interview in the Blackpool dressing room yesterday was fantastic - what a top bloke.

In Nottingham Forest and Cardiff I though they had the hardest of roads to victory but they did it with style - fair play to em.

Bloomfield Road is actually one of the few league grounds I haven't been to so I'll be looking forward to putting that right sometime soon when the Villa go there! The burning question has to be - "I wonder if the away section will get a roof"?!

Daniel's New Kit

No comments: